Do you have enough insurance coverage on your home?
If you’re carrying too much coverage, that means you’re overpaying. If you’re carrying too little, then you’re taking on too much risk. Life changes fast. And when it does, your property coverage probably needs to change, too.
Here’s how to find out if you’re properly covered:
- Did you remodel your home?
- Did you purchase a new home?
- Has it been more than 5 years since I have reviewed my homeowner’s policy?
- Are you covered for the actual cash value of your personal items, or do you have a replacement cost policy?
- Is your policy large enough to cover current rebuilding costs?
If you are not confident in your answers above, you will need to call you insurance agent to review your policy or policies.
If you suffer damage to your home, call the restoration experts at SERVPRO of Norcross and Duluth 770-858-5000.