Commercial Building Caught Fire
This commercial building was caught on fire due to some faulty wiring. It had smoke and soot damage throughout the building. It also had water damage from the sprinklers and the fire department putting it out. The affected drywall, ceiling tile, grid, and HVAC ducting were removed. The trash from the fire and wiring also was taken out. We started demolition, removing the debris. Then we started on mitigation.
SERVPRO Norcross professionals have specialized fire and water damage restoration training and experience to quickly clean up and restore your business to pre-fire condition.
Call us 24/7 - 770-858-5000