Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Strong Smoke Odor

This customer HVAC system caught fire in the attic which caused smoke and soot damage throughout the house. The smoke odor was unbearable due to the customer ha... READ MORE

Commercial Building Caught Fire

This commercial building was caught on fire due to some faulty wiring. It had smoke and soot damage throughout the building. It also had water damage from the s... READ MORE

Bathroom Restored

We can take your fire-damaged bathroom and return it to its pre-fire condition, "Like it never even happened."Smoke and soot facts:Hot smoke migrates to cooler ... READ MORE

House Fire Restoration

When SERVPRO of Norcross handles the restoration of your fire-damaged home, you can rest assured that we will work very hard to make it "Like it never even happ... READ MORE

Damaged Dining Room

When smoke and fire damage ruin a room in your home or office, you can expect all of our restoration services to be as thorough as this one. Smoke and soot fac... READ MORE

Home Damaged from Fire

This family’s Duluth home suffered from a fire caused by a lightning strike. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SER... READ MORE